General practice has undergone a lot of changes in the past 2 years. This has been a challenge for both patients and staff and we appreciate everyone’s co-operation and patience during this difficult time.
We would like to give you an update on the current situation within the practice, and how this may affect you.
Attending the Practice
To avoid attending the practice unnecessarily, please consider the following:
- Do you have a nominated pharmacy so that you don’t need to come to the surgery and collect your prescriptions?
- Are you using SystmOnline or the NHS app to order your prescriptions?
- If you are struggling to get through on the telephone, did you know you can contact the practice using Online Patient Triage?
If You do Need to Attend the Surgery, Please:
- Follow the instructions on social distancing;
- Wear a face mask or face covering;
- Follow the instructions given by our Reception staff and do not leave via the front entrance.
We would like to thank all our patients for their continued understanding and hope they are safe and well.