Latest GOV.UK Guidance for Coronavirus
Your Information and Responding to Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Advice on Shielding and Getting Support at Home
NHS Guidance for Coronavirus (Covid-19)
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do – click on the link: Check if you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms.
Use This Service if:
- You think you might have coronavirus symptoms – high temperature, new or continuous cough or loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- You’ve been in close contact with someone with coronavirus.
- In the last 14 days you’ve been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus.
Do not go to a GP, pharmacy or hospital. Call NHS 111 if you need to speak to someone.
Coronavirus can occur with either close contact with a person who has coronavirus or you can contract coronavirus by touching contaminated surfaces.
Everyone is Being Reminded to Follow Public Health England Advice to:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth if you haven’t washed your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people outside your home.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
Help if You are Self Isolating
If you are self isolating and you do not have friends or family who live locally who can help, you can get help from Voluntary Action Leeds.
If you need help telephone 0113 378 1877.