Bank Holiday Closure Days 2023
The Surgery will be closed on the following bank holidays:-
- Monday 2nd January – (Substitute Day)
- Friday 7th April – Good Friday
- Monday 10th April – Easter Monday
- Monday 1st May – Early May Bank Holiday
- Monday 8th May – Bank Holiday for Coronation of King Charles III
- Monday 29th May – Spring Bank Holiday
- Monday 28th August – Summer Bank Holiday
- Monday 25th December – Christmas Day
Extra Closure Days 2023
The Practice closes from time to time for staff education and training, this is externally organised by Leeds Health & Care Partnership, NHS West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board and is in line with all GP Practices within the Leeds CCG.
Please call 111 for urgent care matters and 999 in an emergency. Please wait to ask about any routine matters, until we open the following day.
On the following dates the Surgery will be closed for staff training from 12:00 noon:
- Thursday 2nd February 2023
- Thursday 2nd March 2023
When calling the surgery after 12:00 noon on any of the above dates, you will be asked to please call 111 for urgent care matters or 999 in an emergency. Please wait to ask about any routine matters, until we open the following day.
- Don’t get caught out!! Remember to order your repeat medications early, at least 3 days BEFORE the actual Bank Holiday closure day, as we need 48hrs to order and dispense your medication
Non-urgent advice: Notice
If you have chest pains or a life threatening medical emergency, please call 📞 999 immediately
For all other medical advice that cannot wait until we re-open, please call 📞111